Christmas Came AGAIN!!

When I swung by the post office to grab the mail before heading to the barn this afternoon, I was surprised and excited to find a box from Lexi over at Ready For The Big Eq! After a long and turbulent journey, my Blogger Gift Exchange present had finally arrived!

Such a pretty wrapping job! 
 Inside I was delighted to find a pair of purple Noble Equine "Peddies" socks and a pair of Heritage crochet gloves. The socks look AMAZING - so perfect for boots - and the gloves will get a ton of use during schooling rides when the weather gets warmer. THANKS, LEXI! I love everything.


For Dino, today was Face Washing Day. He gets oil on his grain, which sticks to his face, which then sticks to every molecule of dirt within a five-mile radius, making his face disgusting. It was in the mid-40's today by some miracle, so homeboy got his face scrubbed with dish soap.

Disapproval.

BLINDINGLY CLEAN

You washed my face, NOW FEED ME, WOMAN!
Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to hop on for a quick spin!

Comments

  1. He looks much happier during face washing than my horse does!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's only because I didn't take pictures of him sticking his nose on the ceiling while I was trying to rinse his face, making water run down my sleeve. Also I had treats. Treats help.

      Delete
  2. The crochet heritage gloves are awesome! I've had my pair for 2 years now and I only need to mend the crochet bit, the leather is still going strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! What do you do to keep the leather clean/soft? I always end up tossing my crochet gloves after a point because they get rock-hard, plus I rip them on things.

      Delete
  3. YAAAY! So glad you finally got your gift :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're lucky you can wash your horse's face. Mine just gets a quick wipe down before shows with a wet towel because he disapproves. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts