Lessons, Lessons, Lessons!

Lots of fun things to look forward to in the near future, folks!

On Monday I'm taking the day off work and headed to my college for a Boot Camp day with my former coach. For a nominal fee, I'm getting 2 riding lessons and a Pilates class, and most likely some very sore muscles. Coach Cory is notorious for lots of no-stirrup work and other cruel and unusual exercises, so I'm sure to come back with some great new rider fitness ideas, as well as a boatload of equitation stuff to work on at home!

And in a couple weeks, I'm bringing Dino up to my former barn in NJ for a group lesson with my trainer there. I'm SUPER PUMPED for all of my friends there to meet the wonderpony, and for Trainer Carole to get a good look at us, especially since she is the instructor who got me started in the jumpers, which is where my focus is with Dino right now. I'm looking forward to hearing her comments and suggestions about how to progress with our training at home. Professional Horse Show Hubby Michael will be driving the trailer, and I'm sure he can be convinced to bring his camera along as well for some pictures!

Show pictures from last weekend should be up in a few days! We got some good ones.


Comments

  1. Yay! Tell everyone at school Digby and I say hi! (He's been sound for weeks now, BTW :) yay!) I'd stop by but I don't want to jinx anything quite yet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts