Supermodels

I may have neglected to mention that Michael and I are getting married, to each other, in about 2 months. Woohoo!

And when you plan a wedding, you end up hiring a lot of people, like photographers. I am wonderfully fortunate and blessed to have Larissa Kuhlken of Kuhlken Photographers taking our pictures, and she recently shot an amazing engagement/family photo session with me, Michael, and Dino.

The girl is a photographic genius. We all look like supermodels. I can't not share these!

If we were a band... this would be our album cover. I am taking band name suggestions.

"Hai. My name is Dino. And this... is my family."
 
Aw cute family portraittttt

Massive amounts of studliness. Not sharing.

"Your face is so funny!" "Haha so is yours!"

And CHECK ME OUT MAKING A SERIOUS FACE AND NOT LOOKING DUMB! She is just that good, folks.

If you live in or near North Jersey and love what you see and would like Larissa to take pictures of you, your loved ones, your friends, your dog, your horse, or your wedding, please pay her a visit at: http://www.kuhlkenphotographers.com, or look her up on Facebook. In addition to being an incredibly talented photographer, Larissa is also a lovely person and super fun to work with!

Comments

Popular Posts