RACHEELLLLLLL!!!

On Monday, Rachel came to visit! Unfortunately she didn't bring Toby with her, but did bring wonderful news that he is happy, healthy, fat, and really progressing in his dressage training. We had a great time catching up on life and horses, and telling hilarious stories. Like the story about that one time four of my friends dressed up as terrorists and broke into my house with the help of my mother and a Dora the Explorer pinata... but that's a tale for another time. We had such a good time that I didn't get home until midnight. Work the next day was a little tough.

It still feels like there is a bit of a missing piece at the barn without Rachel and Toby, but it makes my heart happy to hear how well they are both doing. I can't wait until things slow down after my wedding and I can plan a trip out to their new digs and visit the newly-transformed, fully-recovered T-Dawg himself. And maybe next year we'll be taking the local hunter paces/dressage shows/jumper classes/baby events by storm together... we dream big.

Comments

  1. Hahahahaha please oh please tell me that story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world isn't fully prepared for Todino's showing debut. They would probably feel bad for the other horses in the class. I mean, our ponies have fancy bridles. And hats. They have those too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts