The Owls Approve Blog Hop: 18 on the 18th
What a great series Beka has hosted! I've had a lot of fun answering her thoughtful questions and getting to share my pony's story with you all. For the final hop, she asked everyone to name 18 things they love about their equine partner. While Beka compiled her list in epic rhyme, mine will just be accompanied by some sweet photos.
1. I love his googly-eyed cookie face.
|snax in mouf, plz.|
2. I love his fancy registered name.
3. I love his gorgeous, lush, multi-colored tail.
4. I love that he is game for anything.
5. I love that I never have to worry about him spooking, bolting, or doing anything stupid.
6. I love that he lets me do all the things I never got to do as a pony-less kid.
7. I love how he tests and challenges me every day.
|"I am so not into this right now." - Dino|
8. I love how he has helped me face my fears.
|HOLY DOWN BANK.|
9. I love how he shows me the kind of person I am - for better or for worse.
10. I love his love of food.
11. I love his incredibly sensible nature.
12. I love his freakish intelligence.
13. I love his flashy markings.
14. I love how he cracks his back over each and every fence.
15. I love that he's a fancy warmblood in miniature.
|everything you could ever want... ONLY TINY.|
16. I love his sense of humor.
17. I love his adorable tiny ears.
|I MEAN WOULD YA JUST LOOK AT THOSE THINGS!|
18. I love that Dino is my very best friend.