Hunter Princess Blog Hop: Your Ideal Show Outfit



I recently realized that some other super-cool equestrian bloggers have been reading my site, and even though I'm not really a hunter princess, I have decided to jump on the bandwagon and join their blog hop! This week's topic is your ideal show outfit.

My dream outfit for the jumper ring would be:

Samshield helmet. These things are so slick.




Essex Talent Yarn Shirt. I saw one in person for the first time at a local tack shop and it is AWESOME. Super lightweight, mesh sleeves, and soooooffffft.



Tailored Sportsman Professional Trophy Hunter Breeches. In white, of course, because in my dream world I am doing jumper classics.



Animo Liv Competition Coat. The black is classic, but the floral accents are just a little different and funky!






Sergio Grasso Vincenza Dress Boot. I love love love the look of the more modern-style, slim dress boots!




Comments

  1. We all have a little hunter princess in us :) I looooooooove the floral accents on that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embrace the Hunter Princess, she needs hugs, so many hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may not ride hunters, but I do love me some equestrian fashion ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts