Happy Halloween... From Starbucks

Once again, PONY'TUDE is reporting live from Starbucks! Thank you, hurricane Sandy, for taking out our power and totally destroying the beautiful Jersey Shore. We are all okay here in PA, aside from loss of power, internet, and general connectivity to the outside world. Unfortunately the same can't be said for my home state, and it's absolutely heartbreaking to see pictures of the places I spent my childhood just.... gone. One of my brothers lives down the shore, and thankfully his apartment didn't flood or blow away in the storm, but the beaches I love will never be the same.

So, while I try to get some work done here at the only Starbucks in town that has power as of yet, I wish you all a safe and happy Halloween! For all my friends and readers on the East Coast, stay safe, and help each other out as much as you can. I'll be praying for strength, perseverance, kindness, and creativity for everyone who is suffering the effects of this awful storm.

Peace, Love, and Gummy Worms from Alli, Dino, Michael, Max, and this flower pot full of giant spiders:




Comments

  1. GREAT shot. Hope your power comes back soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! All photo credit goes to Michael, he is getting pretty good with that camera!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts