Well-Wishes And Outrageous Spiders Invading My Personal Space

Dr. Liz came out today and vaccinated all the horses, so they are protected from horrible diseases for another year. HOORAY FOR NO RABID PONIES!

Unfortunately, she also diagnosed a tendon sheath injury in our good buddy Max. Please send up some prayers for Max and his lumpy leg! He's in need of some serious healing vibes! And his mom Jenna could use a few hugs and kind words, too. She's a fellow worrier. Let's send them some looooove!

In other news, earlier today I took my saddle off of Dino after our ride. Underneath it was a bulbous red spider. Under my saddle. A spider. It was still alive. Until Jenna daintily squashed it with her toe. (Only she can daintily squash a spider.)

This has gone too far. I am officially at war against spiders.

Comments

Popular Posts