"Hellooo Clarisse...."


This is Dino in his grazing muzzle. I think he looks like Hannibal. 

Okay, so he's a LOT cuter/less creepy than Hannibal, but it's almost Halloween! HE HAS AN INSTANT COSTUME! Now I don't have to spend a lot of time and money dressing him up as something embarrassing, all I have to do is turn him out in his regular gear and he's embarrassed already!

Also, can we talk about the weather lately? Can we talk about how awesome/redonkulous/silly it is to be 85 degrees in October?! I'm certainly not complaining, but Dino is not having a fun time out there with his already yak-like fuzzy coat. He got not one, but TWO baths on Monday. Because he was hot and I'm only, like, the best pony mom ever.

And then he promptly rolled in the dirt. 

Probably to get back at me for the muzzle. He just better be glad I didn't decide to dress him up in a giant tutu for Halloween. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts