In Case You Haven't Noticed

It's still winter, and it SUCKS.


This is what it looks like at the barn right now. And no, that is not slush and snow, that is SOLID ICE. 





I really wish I was kidding. I'm not. 

It's so bad that we honestly can't even turn the horses out, it's too dangerous to try to walk them on this craptastic, lumpy, icy, slippery ground. And it suuuuuuccckkkkkks. I would be willing to ride or hand walk my pony on the road, just to get him out, but I literally cannot even find a safe path to get him down the driveway. 

Dino is NOT amused.

Got any snacks?

Le sigh. I am SOOOOOO LE BORED.

This stink-eye is for YOU, groundhog.

THERE IS NOTHING TO DO BUT SLEEP.

Today I spread Dino's hay around in his little pen so he would be forced to at least walk around a little to eat it, and hopefully it will keep him from being too painfully bored during the day. 

I hate winter. So much.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts