The Many Faces Of Max

Apparently, I take too many pictures of my dog.

This morning I had to upload all of the photos from my phone to my computer, because they were taking up too much space.

Most of them were of Max.

And now, without further ado, The Many Faces Of Max:

"I'm Sorry I Ate My Bed"

"The Supermodel"

"Good Morning, World!"

"Hey Mom, Thanks For The Yoga Mat"

"Stop Doing Laundry And Play With Me"

"Ultimate Coziness"

BALL = LIFE

"Help Me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope"

"Stop Working And Play With Me"

"This Car Ride Is HOW LONG?!"

"I See You're Eating Food. Sharing Is Caring, You Know."

Comments

  1. OMG, want. Please tell me he's a certain breed and not some adorable mutt that I'll never be able to replicate!

    (The cutest ones are ALWAYS the mixed breeds that I know I'll never be able to have. Love scruffy puppies!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damnit, I just found your post about him. Can you possibly clone him?

      Delete
    2. We've considered cloning him many times! He is just the BEST little dude! Keep your eye out for "free puppy" flyers in the supermarket, you never know what you'll find. ;)

      Delete
  2. No such thing as too many photos of your dog. He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts