Chubster.

So, remember how Dino lost a bunch of weight over the winter and I was struggling to get him to gain again?

Well, the diet change worked. A little too well.

He's... he's a bit of a chubster. I don't have any photos because I didn't want to further embarrass him by posting pictures of his jiggliness online and then have to add psychotherapy to the vast list of veterinary treatments he's receiving, but trust me, he's getting a bit chunky.

Homeboy's getting his grain cut down and he's going to have to start wearing a grazing muzzle. Which is probably also REALLY embarassing, but it's for his health. He'll get over it. I hope.

P.S. In case you didn't know, I'm getting married in like, ten days. This does not leave lots of time for blogging. So when I go missing for a while, remember that I still love y'all!

Comments

  1. Hahaha what are you talking about? He would totally be psyched that people are looking at pictures of him. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts