Set For Life

If I never get another birthday or Christmas present ever again in my life, it will be okay.

Because my husband made me this:





Yes, that is a gorgeous, custom, hand-made, built-with-love, absolutely stunning wooden tack trunk.

This thing is incredible.


It's got compartments!


Sliding drawers!


AND ALL MY STUFF FITS INSIDE!


And Michael MADE IT. With his own two hands. I'm pretty much speechless, and he never ever ever has to get me anything ever again as long as he lives.

Comments

  1. That is awesome!!! And very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, ladies!! I'm IN LOVE with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daddy promised me one of these for christmas... Butt my saddle just broke. So I guess tack trunk is on hold for now. But one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaah! As an amateur tack trunk builder and saw-enthusiast myself, that made me squeal with delight. How awesome!!! And it means so much coming from him, all the time he put into it. So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts