And The Winner Is...



ME!

Well... 2nd Place (technically 3rd if you want to be that way) but I GET A PRIZE! My final time of 17:44 in the Two Point Challenge was good enough for a "Top Result" prize pack.

Thanks to L. and Hillary for hosting the contest! It was fun to push myself and really see what I was capable of, which to be honest was a lot more than I thought possible.

Dino got clipped AGAIN on Monday! I decided on just a strip clip since he lives out and it's going to be getting pretty chilly soon, but he definitely needed to get rid of some hair. The fuzz monster. The new pair of Oster A6's worked BEAUTIFULLY and glided through his coat like buttah. No clogs, no weird track marks, no bogging down, just perfectly functional clippers. FINALLY!



I'm also pretty impressed with the fact that I did this lovely, even clip job with NO TAPE! I just freehanded that bad boy.

Riding-wise it's been a weird week so far; Dino had Sunday and Tuesday off because of work and other commitments I had going on, and Monday's ride was just kind of "meh". So we'll see what I've got today.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts