A Very Merry PONY'TUDE Christmas To You



The whole furry fam here at PONY'TUDE would like to wish you and yours a Very Merry Christmas!


We hope you are able to take some time during this magical holiday to enjoy being with the ones you love, and to celebrate everything beautiful about the season.


I love to visit the barn at Christmas - whether I have "Food Lady" duties or just to say hi to my favorite critters. There is nothing quite like the peace of a warm stable on a cold winter night, and it brings tears to my eyes to recognize that on Christmas, the barn is truly sacred ground. There isn't a holier place in the world than a barn on Christmas, and anyone who has experienced it will agree that it's a fitting place for the Savior to have come into the world.


Merry Christmas from Dino and I, Michael, Max, Millie, Mabel, and the whole Orchard Hill gang!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts