A List

Things No Self-Respecting Barn Girl Would Ever Find Herself Without:

1. Baling twine.

2. Duct tape.

3. A pocket knife.

4. Boots with thick, solid soles for squashing giant mutant spiders.

Totally not kidding about the giant mutant spiders. Autumn has brought us lovely weather, changing leaves, pumpkin-flavored everything, and HUGE HAIRY SPIDERS. I love all creatures, but the gargantuan arachnids that have infested the barn are just too much. They're getting into the feed room, the wash stall, my tack locker, AND MY HELMET.

Seriously, spiders. I know it's getting close to Halloween and all, and y'all are kind of popular this time of year, but could you please find somewhere else to hang out? I.e., not on my head or nesting amongst my possessions?

Thanks.

(not so) Fondly,

Alli & Dino.

Comments

Popular Posts