My name is Alli. I am 24 years old. And I just got my first pony.

Meet Dino.


Dino is an overly-friendly, too-smart-for-his-own-good, spoiled, curious, entertaining, mischievous, gummy-worm-loving 12 year old German Riding Pony with serious pony'tude. And he is mine.

Meet me.

I am a 24-year-old, recently-engaged, vertically challenged, 3-years-out-of-college-Equine-Studies-grad with little to no direction in life other than the fact that I REALLY LIKE PONIES. And I belong to Dino.

Meet Michael.

He is my pony-brushing, poop-scooping, western-riding, truck-driving, treat-feeding, pony-daddy, super-studly fiance.


And I'm not sharing.

Together we make up a weird little happy family. We have fun, we learn stuff, and we get covered in pony slobber. (Or cover people in pony slobber, in Dino's case.)

Come join the fun!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts